Assistant Manager - HR at Liquiloans
Views:1268 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
LiquiLoans - Senior Business Analyst (2-5 yrs)
Senior Business Analyst
About Us :
Liquiloans is a P2P (peer-to-peer) lending platform that caters to both borrowers and investors. P2P Lending is a licensed and regulated industry by the RBI. Our investors enjoy safe and steady returns. It's not crypto, it's not rapid growth. Our borrowers enjoy easy to pay EMI solutions for their purchases of goods and services. It's more like working hedonistically towards self improvement. We intend to become the best debt investment product out there for all Indians. We're four years old and 200+ members strong!
Our organization is an early stage well-capitalized NBFC-P2P with a vision to build an easy to use financial platform serving millions of customers in India. Our goal is to allow borrowers to get loans at interest rates cheaper than a bank and enable every lender to give loans to creditworthy individuals in a safe and legal manner. We intend to build a dynamic, completely tech enabled, loan exchange platform where individuals can lend money to other individuals within minutes.
We plan to integrate the new age data driven lending strategies and come up with an end to end, easy to use, online spread of financial products and services. Ours would be a one stop destination for all our users, from providing credit facilities to offering investment opportunities. We aspire to develop India's one of a kind, highly liquid interface where an individual can invest, render and take exposure against existing credit employed within minutes!
Role : Senior Business Analyst
The ideal candidate should be able to :
1. Translate business requirements into completed analysis and give strategy recommendations independently.
2. Bridge the gap between business requirements and modelling deliverables.
3. Independent thinker with business acumen and knowledge in Credit/Banking/Finance.
4. Able to ask relevant questions and drive business analyses towards end deliverables based on deep dive of requirements.
5. Able to understand data science and business domain both, and coordinate independently with data scientists and management to drive analyses.
6. Be involved in :
a. Evaluation metrics for prediction models
b. Creation and interpretation of statistical models
c. Modelling Scorecards
d. Monitoring reports
e. Market Research outputs
7. The candidate should be able to collaborate effectively with a wide team of business analysis and senior business stakeholders to drive at recommendations of what is to be modelled, how it is to be modelled and the develop clear view of the end to end business process pipeline for achieving the task.
Experience Range : 2-5 years. (variable).
1.For the people from relevant domain (Fintech, Bank, NBFC) - 1-2 years.
2. For others - 2-5-years
Skill Set :
Education Qualification : Graduate/Post-graduation in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Business.
Demonstrated strong knowledge of Business Fundamentals, programmatic thinking and data analysis.
Tools : Python/Excel/R.