Co-Founder & VP Finance at NDX P2P Private Limited
Views:439 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
LiquiLoans NBFC - Senior Manager - MFD Alliances (2-5 yrs)
LiquiLoans is a RBI registered NBFC. It provides consumer loans to Prime Retail Borrowers and has established a strong value proposition in the digital lending space. To fund these prime loans, investors are sourced by offering an opportunity to invest in a lucrative debt investment product. The company is founded by entrepreneurs who have previously co-founded a successful rental platform "RentoMojo''. LiquiLoans is funded by Matrix Partners and Marquee Angel Investors.
What's in it for you?
1. Real-time endless learning opportunities
2. Opportunity to scale up quicker compared to the regular financial services market
Nurturing new B2B Relationships with Wealth Managers, Stock Brokers, IFAs etc. and seeking out alliances which are relevant to what we do, venturing into uncharted territories and creating endless synergies in the B2B and B2B2C space.
Responsibilities are as follows :
- Develop the network of partnerships and alliances by initiating, structuring, negotiating and maintaining multiple relationships to drive revenue growth for the organization.
- Conceptualize, execute and develop strategic alliances by collaborating with high-level stakeholders and decision-makers
- Strategise the development and management of key relationships and alliances, including outreach, communications and strategy development that forms the core of the business.
- Build new verticals for expanding business relationships to allied industries
Qualification and Experience :
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in B2B Financial Product Sales (Largely Debt/Fixed Income Products)
- CA / MBA / Post Graduate from Top College / University
- Experience with growth marketing, communications & analytics is a plus
- Proficiency in using MS Office