Co-Founder & VP Finance at NDX P2P Private Limited
Views:2442 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Liquiloans NBFC - Senior Manager - Finance (2-5 yrs)
- Client Acquisition & Management : Acquire HNIs / Distribution Partners & Manage to Garner AUM via Distributors
- Extensive Inter-City Travel & Client Engagement is Required
- Experience in managing a large portfolio of Customers & Assets
- Experience in the acquisition of new customers base
- Deep experience in selling to customers on a variety of financial products
- An ability to think - customer first
- A hunger to personally succeed in a bigger way than possible in a regular job
Anyone joining this team will have an amazing opportunity to be part of something huge and have an opportunity to have a huge career and personal financial success.
Job Requirements -
- Post Graduate (MBA / MS / MSc from reputed B-School).
- Professional Certification CA/CFA/CFP are added advantage.
- Candidates with 2-5 years of experience.
- Good understanding of Global / Indian Financial markets.
- Knowledge in investment products across Fixed Income, Equity, Real Estate, Alternative Asset Class.
- Strong Mathematical & Analytical skills.
- Experience in using Ms Office
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.