Co-Founder & VP Finance at NDX P2P Private Limited
Views:1318 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
LiquiLoans NBFC - Senior Manager - Alliances (2-5 yrs)
LiquiLoans NBFC - Sr. Mgr Alliances - Jaipur
LiquiLoans is a RBI registered NBFC. We provide consumer loans and have established a strong value proposition in the digital lending space. The company is founded by entrepreneurs who have previously co-founded a successful rental platform "RentoMojo''. LiquiLoans is funded by Matrix Partners and Marquee Angel Investors.
Whats in it for you? :
1. Real-time endless learning opportunities
2. Opportunity to scale up quicker compared to the regular financial services market
Exact Role :
- Nurturing new relationships and seeking out alliances which are relevant to what we do, venturing into uncharted territories and creating endless synergies in the B2B and B2B2C space.
- We are looking out for someone who can come onboard to play this very critical and collaborative role
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop the network of partnerships and alliances by initiating, structuring, negotiating and maintaining multiple relationships to drive revenue growth for the organisation.
- Conceptualise, execute and develop strategic alliances by collaborating with high-level stakeholders and decision-makers
- Strategise the development and management of key relationships and alliances, including outreach, communications and strategy development that forms the core of the business.
- Build new verticals for expanding business relationships to allied industries
Qualification and Experience :
- 2-5 years of experience in sales, partnership or alliances
- CA / CFA / MBA / Post Graduate from a top college/university
- Experience with growth marketing, communications & analytics is a plus