Co-Founder & VP Finance at NDX P2P Private Limited
Views:799 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
LiquiLoans NBFC - Manager - Operations (2-4 yrs)
LiquiLoans is a RBI registered NBFC. It provides consumer loans to Prime Retail Borrowers and has established a strong value proposition in the digital lending space. To fund these prime loans, investors are sourced by offering an opportunity to invest in a lucrative debt investment product. The company is founded by entrepreneurs who have previously co-founded a successful rental platform "RentoMojo''. LiquiLoans is funded by Matrix Partners and Marquee Angel Investors.
Responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage the investor side of the business which includes on-boarding investors, managing their inflows and payouts, keeping a tab of commissions among others.
2. Communicate with the higher management and keep them updated regarding day-to-day investor capital.
3. Communicate with financial advisors and investors to address their queries.
4. Prepare daily, weekly and monthly MIS reports
5. Preparing customers to use information systems by conducting training
6. Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
7. Work closely with executive management to achieve outcomes based on company goals
8. Collaborate with the other teams to improve cost-effectiveness across all platforms
9. Ability to follow procedures and established processes to perform varied routine and non-routine tasks
Qualification and Experience:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Operations
- CA / MBA / Post Graduate from Top College / University
- Proficiency in using MS Office, especially MS Excel