Founding Member at Liquiloans
Views:1392 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:313
LiquiLoans - HR Manager - Talent Acquisition (2-10 yrs)
We're looking for someone who can start the HR Division in our Company and manage all HR related roles. Roles & Responsibilities primarily shall be as below:
1. Acquisition - Assisting various departments with their hiring requirement by finding a suitable candidate for the profile within reasonable time.
2. Policies & Framework - Work with management to draft the basic policies and framework for the organisation such as review the code of ethics, hiring policies, reimbursement policies and ensure that the policies are implemented. Review employment contracts and offer letters from time to time and update the same if required. Ensure each team sends their hiring plan for the quarter to better understand the requirements.
3. Learning & Development - Device a L&D program for various employees across various departments to help them enhance their skill sets.
4. Salary Structure & Incentives - Work with accounts and other team heads to understand the current salary structure and provide inputs on improving the same. Device an incentive structure for relevant teams by understanding their goals and the organizations goals.
5. Payroll Management - Work with accounts for payroll processing such as updating required information on the portal for new joinees as well as employees who have left.