Manager - TA at LiquiLoans
Views:71 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
LiquiLoans - Deputy Manager - Operations - CA/CFA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-5 yrs)
B2B2C Operations Management, Partner / Client Onboarding, Multiple MIS Creation, Reconciliations, Commission Calc & Pay-outs, Resolving Partner and Client Queries
- Manage the investor side of the business which includes on-boarding investors, managing their inflows and pay-outs, keeping a tab of commissions among others.
- Communicate with the higher management and keep them updated regarding day-to-day investor capital. Communicate with financial advisors and investors to address their queries.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly MIS reports. Preparing customers to use information systems by conducting training
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. Work closely with executive management to achieve outcomes based on company goals
- Collaborate with the other teams to improve cost-effectiveness across all platforms Ability to follow procedures and established processes to perform varied routine and non-routine tasks
Min. Qualification & Experience :
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in Operations CA / CFA / MBA / Post Graduate from Top College / University. Proficiency in using MS Office, especially MS Excel
Other Requirements: Good understanding of Global + Indian Financial Markets Strong Analytical skills Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
Whats in it for the Candidate: Real-time endless learning opportunities Opportunity to scale up quicker compared to the regular financial services market