Assistant Manager - HR at Liquiloans
Views:633 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
LiquiLoans - AVP/VP - Entrepreneur In Residence/Strategy (1-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
This role at Liquiloans is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will provide exposure to new business issues, technologies, people, and multiple organizations. You will be responsible for end-to-end execution of all inorganic activities, capital structuring, investment analysis, stakeholder management, partnering and market assessment in line with the long-term strategy of the organization
We seek people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive innovative solutions.
1. Work on specific strategy projects initiated either at the company level or at various function levels.
2. The role will also support the CEOs office and the senior leadership on key strategic initiatives.
3. This will entail working in a dynamic atmosphere across various teams like Strategy, Credit Risk, Financial Partnerships & Alliances, Business Development.
4. The role involves working closely with the leadership of each of the functions to provide directional inputs to aid the execution of strategic initiatives.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. CA/CFA/MBA from top college is a must
2. Should have experience in Strategy/ Entrepreneur In Residence department
3. Open for Mumbai Location
4. Experience in Fintech, startup is a plus
5. Brilliant analytical and organization skills
6. Should have strong knowledge about the finance industry and markets