Senior HR - Talent Acquisition at Liquiloans (NDX P2P Pvt Ltd)
Views:568 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
LiquiLoans - AVP - Data Science & Modeling (4-6 yrs)
AVP - Data Science & Modeling
About Us :
- LiquiLoans (LL) is an RBI registered NBFC. The LL platform provides consumer loans and has established a strong value proposition in the digital lending space. It is a well-capitalized NBFC-P2P with a vision to build an easy to use financial platform serving millions of customers in India. The company is founded by entrepreneurs who have previously co-founded a successful rental platform "RentoMojo''. LiquiLoans is funded by Matrix Partners, which has invested in some of the marquee companies like OlaCabs, Practo, Quikr and Cloud Nine, Marquee Angel Investors.
- Our goal is to allow borrowers to get loans at interest rates cheaper than a bank and enable every lender to give loans to creditworthy individuals in a safe and legal manner. We intend to build a dynamic, completely tech-enabled, loan exchange platform where individuals can lend money to other individuals within minutes. We plan to integrate the new age data driven lending strategies and come up with an end to end, easy to use, online spread of financial products and services.
- Ours would be a one-stop destination for all our users, from providing credit facilities to offering investment opportunities. We aspire to develop India's one of a kind, highly liquid interface where an individual can invest, render and take exposure against existing credit employed within minutes.
Founding Team :
1. Achal Mittal (https://www.linkedin.com/in/achal-mittal-8a95993a/): NMIMS Alum, Ex ICICI and HSBC and co-founded Rentomojo
2. Gautam Adukia (https://www.linkedin.com/in/gautam-adukia-415a0650/): IIM Alum, Ex IIFL
Funding : Raised Series A funding from Matrix Partners
Designation : AVP Data Science & Modelling
Key Responsibilities :
1. The ideal candidate for this role should have a thorough hands-on grounding in Data Science libraries, predictive modelling and programming.
2. The ideal candidate should be able to evaluate several options for a variety of prediction tasks independently and turn business requirements into modelling recommendations. This will involve -
a. Data preparation and wrangling
b. Brainstorming along the relevant modelling criterion
c. Feature Engineering
d. Model creation/evaluation
e. Model validation and tuning
The candidate should possess :
a. Thorough knowledge of Data Science libraries related to model building and data wrangling
b. Familiarity with a wide array of generally used models in regression/ classification such as Decision Trees, Random Forests, logistic regression, linear/multivariate regression.
c. Knowledge and implementation skills of both supervised/unsupervised learning.
d. Strong knowledge in programming
e. The candidate should be able to collaborate effectively with a wide team of business analysis and senior business stakeholders.
Skill Set :
- Education Qualification ; Graduate/Post-graduation in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Mathematics.
- Programming Stack ; Python
Experience : 4-6 years
What's in it for the Candidate :
Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing fintech in the country
1. Largest P2P platform in the country
2. One of the few fintech's to be profitable and currently valued at USD 200 million
3. The founders of LiquiLoans were founders of Rentomojo ; the largest furniture rental company in the country
4. Currently disbursing INR 400 crores per month
5. Equal Opportunity is of utmost importance to us and we put extra effort in promoting diversity hiring.
6. Fast track career growth.
7. Hybrid work culture
8. We won't let your hard work go unnoticed. You will be recognized and applauded for your dedication and efforts.