Assistant Manager - HR at Liquiloans
Views:632 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
LiquiLoans - AVP - Analytics (4-8 yrs)
About Us :
Liquiloans is a P2P (peer-to-peer) lending platform that caters to both borrowers and investors. P2P Lending is a licensed and regulated industry by the RBI. Our investors enjoy safe and steady returns. It's not crypto, it's not rapid growth. Our borrowers enjoy easy to pay EMI solutions for their purchases of goods and services. It's more like working hedonistically towards self improvement. We intend to become the best debt investment product out there for all Indians. We're four years old and 200+ members strong!
Our organization is an early stage well-capitalized NBFC-P2P with a vision to build an easy to use financial platform serving millions of customers in India. Our goal is to allow borrowers to get loans at interest rates cheaper than a bank and enable every lender to give loans to creditworthy individuals in a safe and legal manner. We intend to build a dynamic, completely tech enabled, loan exchange platform where individuals can lend money to other individuals within minutes. We plan to integrate the new age data driven lending strategies and come up with an end to end, easy to use, online spread of financial products and services. Ours would be a one stop destination for all our users, from providing credit facilities to offering investment opportunities. We aspire to develop India's one of a kind, highly liquid interface where an individual can invest, render and take exposure against existing credit employed within minutes!
Role: AVP Analytics
The AVP Analytics will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze data across all verticals in the organization to come up with actionable insights and recommendations
- Conceptualize and define key metrics to track for all functions within the organization
- Create strategic roadmap and business cases to enter into new products/lines of business
- Build, develop and maintain dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data analytics to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
1. Achal Mittal (https://www.linkedin.com/in/achal-mittal-8a95993a/): NMIMS Alum, Ex ICICI and HSBC and co-founded Rentomojo
2. Gautam Adukia (https://www.linkedin.com/in/gautam-adukia-415a0650/): IIM Alum, Ex IIFL
Funding: Raised Seed Round funding from Matrix Partners