Assistant Manager at Linedata
Views:330 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Linedata - Project/Technical Lead (7-16 yrs)
THE ROLE :
- The candidate will be responsible for contributing as L3\Technical Lead for Projects and Implementations as per Client requirements. They will need to ensure that customer expectations are met and defined performance metrics /benchmarks adhering to ITIL-based standard operating procedures.
- As a Team Lead (Projects) candidate must set an example by exhibiting a high level of professionalism and exercising sound judgment to provide timely resolution of problems and meeting all Project Technical requirements.
- Candidate must demonstrate Technical Skills as a Subject Matter Expert on IT service deliveries and provide technical inputs on resolution and completion of Projects.
- In this Technical Lead role, you will work within the Gravitas Cloud business. Providing oversight and guidance of the Project Delivery and Project Management teams that provide an interface between the customer and the Gravitas technical teams.
- As a member of the service delivery and project management teams you will take ownership over the project delivery and project management service on all sizes of project.
- Manage and deliver quality end-user technical support and adhering to service level agreement goals for each project requirement.
- Analyse, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
- Work as a technical point of escalation for the clients of Gravitas and provide resolution within established SLA targets completing Projects within agreed period.
- Work promptly to have resolve Technical requirements and issues by phone, email or chat
- Document issue status and provide updates to management and end-users in near real-time
- Co-ordinate with onshore support/cross functional teams to deliver IT services for customers
- Follow up on outstanding issues, setting up Resolution state and ensure timely solution along with Customer satisfaction.
- Drive service improvement via gap analysis and ongoing review of SLA-driven KPI's
- Work with management to develop process and procedures that are aligned to industry best practices
- Create executive dashboards for reporting on KPI's based on established SLA targets
- Represent the Support Services team at executive-level and client-facing meetings when required
- Identify personnel strengths and deficiencies and manage staff to the highest level of efficiency and operations excellence
- Develop, document and maintain standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines
- Provide periodic trainings to peers and ensure runbooks/documentation is up to date
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Excellent time management along with organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
Skills Required :
- Strong working knowledge of infrastructure system services (e.g., Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, DFS/NFS, NTP, SSH)
- Process- and metrics-driven approach to ensure consistent delivery of the highest possible level of service
- Management skills in evaluating, developing and coaching L1 and L2 client-facing technologists
- Ability to code and script in any administrative language (e.g., Python, PowerShell, Bash)
- Strong experience with Citrix XenApp 7.0 or higher
- Strong experience with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or higher
- Strong experience in Microsoft O365, AWS & Azure
- Having Good clarity and Knowledgeable on Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher
- Strong experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher
- Strong experience with Symantec Endpoint Protection or equivalent
- Strong experience with VMware ESXi/vSphere 5.0+ or higher
- Strong customer service skills hosted in a NOC/24- 7 client services environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong demonstrated problem-solving ability and handling Projects Delivery.
- Maintain a positive attitude to motivate and influence others
- Outstanding presentation, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Passionate about enterprise-level IT solutions with a limitless willingness to learn
- Incredible attention to detail with a passion for proper grammar and punctuation
- Proven ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment"
Advantage with Additional Skills :
- Designing, Implementation and configuration for Microsoft Exchange Server (2010, 2013, 2016 and O365) with Active Directory 2008 R2 and 2012 setup - Hybrid or on premises environment
- Designing, Implementation and configuration for IT Infrastructure setup for Small business offices
- Designing, Implementation and configuration for Active Directory (AD) on windows server 2016 and 2019.
- Good to have experience with FreshService or equivalent professional services automation software
- Good to have previous experience with SolarWinds NCentral RMM or equivalent remote monitoring and management software
Academic Requirements :
- Graduate or Higher.
- Training and Technical Certifications. Experience working as per ITIL framework
Note- Candidate should be comfortable for Night Shift & Mumbai location