Line Lead - Production - Packaging/Pharma Formulations (12-16 yrs)
Line lead - Packaging Line / Pharma ( Formulations)
We are looking for a mechanical or electrical engineering with hands on experience operating packaging lines in a USFDA / HPRA approved Pharmaceutical company.
Location : Ireland
Important requirement : Packaging lines, USFDA, PLC controlled systems, packaging with Alu/Alu cold form and aclar materials
- Operate blister packing equipment.
- Attain or exceed blister packing production schedule targets on a daily and weekly basis.
- Conduct in process control checks during batch packaging as outlined in company documentation
- Conduct batch to batch and product to product changeovers as per the required schedule.
- Complete production/cleaning documentation to FDA and HPRA standards.
- Communicate and record any downtime or production stoppages to maintenance and your supervisor.
- Ensure all materials and equipment is available for the line to run smoothly.
- Organize efficient line clearances, review cleaning logs and sign accordingly.
- Ensure machines / equipment are maintained and working correctly.
- Carry out minor machine / equipment adjustments as appropriate.
- Clean machines / work area in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Assist with training as required by carrying out - on the job- training with process operators.
- Assist in preparation of new and review existing procedures.
- Conduct efficiency improvements.
- Operating experience of packaging equipment with PLC controlled systems.
- Experience of packaging with Alu/Alu cold form and aclar materials.
- Experience of operating colour camera systems.
- Thorough knowledge of USFDA good manufacturing practices.
- Good communication, leadership and people management skills are essential.
- Strong organisational & problem solving ability.
- Availability to work on three shift cycle is essential.
- Experience of operating high-speed blister packing lines in GMP environment is desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.