Co-Founder at LimeTray
Views:351 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
LimeTray - Senior Manager - Finance - CA (4-6 yrs)
Limetray provides end to end restaurant management systems that enable restaurants to manage their operations efficiently.
The company was started in 2014 by ISB/NSIT alumni with the objective of helping brands establish their online presence. With time the company has developed multiple products that help restaurants manage their operations. Limetray is based out of Gurgaon, India and has offices in Dubai and London. We are presently working with 3000+ restaurants all over the world.
Our marquee investors include Matrix Partners, JSW Ventures, Alteria Capital etc.
Objective: - This position shall lead the business finance team for Limetray, reporting into the India CFO/CEO. He/ she will partner with the business teams to drive target achievement and operational efficiencies.
Qualification: - CA / MBA Finance from a reputed college
Experience: 4-5 Years
Job Responsibilities: -
As Senior Manager Finance, The position shall be responsible for:-
- Preparing the annual business plan and the three year strategic business plan of the company. Working with various teams and deliver the business plan
- Through analytical review and trend analysis, track performance against weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual goals/targets, and provide performance insights.
- Oversee the preparation of books of accounts/maintaining internal controls and ensuring statutory compliance.
- Develop scenario models in support of the assessment of business development and growth opportunities.
- Prepare presentations in support of monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic initiatives of the Company.
- Gather, analyze and ensure accuracy of data.
Cross Functional Executions :
- Work closely with Senior Management across departments from each business line to develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will measure and guide the company's performance.
- Influence key stakeholders across the organization to deliver the P&L.
Skills Required :
- CA/MBA with 4-5 years of PQE.
- High levels of initiative with ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously with conflicting priorities
- Strong numerical ability coupled with sound reasoning and logical deduction skills
- Strong excel skills
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one's work.
- Has supervisory responsibilities on special projects concerning Finance Operations