Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Limeroad
Views:2624 Applications:765 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
LimeRoad - Associate Director/Director - Supply Chain Management (8-15 yrs)
You will be responsible for day-to-day operations, maintaining metrics, coordinating with different functions, ensuring faster delivery / timely deliveries to customer, setting up and leading an operations team. The scope of this role requires a high-energy, data analytical skills and operations focused individual who can manage execution as well as innovation.
- Day to day Operations of the business and ensure metrics management.
- Must have handled PAN India operations and well versed with Indian Geographics.
- Oversees a wide range of cross-functional operational processes and facilitates efficient collaboration between operations, marketing, Customer Service, Seller Support and Finance, as well as third-party logistics service partners. Exposure to Forward & Reverse movement of shipments.
- Drive for Customer centric approach and Customer Delight.
- Define and maintain Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) for the processes.
- Define goals, track, and report progress against goals, monitor real time service levels and schedule adherence and hold the team accountable to meet and exceed goals and delivery commitments. Increase NPS.
- Identify constraints in the process and implement solutions to eliminate the constraints and improve the Throughput of the team.
- Has ideas to remove blockers, thinker and has "Can Do" approach.
- Drive operational efficiency through analysis.
- Drive the metrics and reporting efficiency of the team.
Qualification and Skill Requirements:
- MBA from premier institute with bachelor's degree in engineering (Rank holder) and 6 ~ 8 years of work experience.
- Process definition and optimization skills; ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination.
- Ability to analyze data and good problem-solving skills.
- Direct people management experience of 3+ years.
- Good communication skills and ability to influence members within the organization and third-party business partners to drive quick decision making and implementation.
- Exposure to process improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma is desirable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.