Performance & Talent Management at Lilac Insights Pvt. Ltd.
Views:299 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lilac Insights - Manager - Category Marketing (6-8 yrs)
Manager - Category Marketing
Job Description :
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible to drive the marketing function to achieve top line and bottom-line targets of the division with healthy Sales to Expense ratio. Dealing with multiple stakeholders across cross functions and arriving at a consensus.
- Retention of team members in this competitive scenario. Measuring ROI and getting approvals from leadership. Getting competent brand managers/ talent for filling in vacant positions.
- Driving Performance : Leading performance of Repro category tests & Services. Aligning brand management and sales team to ensure successful rollout of campaigns in alignment to the brand strategies. Developing key metrics to monitor performance.
- Market Development & Customer Engagement : Ensure increase in customer base while retaining existing customers. Understand current market, customers and consumers, challenges and growth opportunities of each brand & develop strategies towards retention of current customers and expanding customer base.
- Develop newer test bundles for differentiating from competition. Developing customer engagement plans for different categories of customers (Doctors, Accounts, Patients). Utilising multiple channels to engage customers and generate leads for business
- Strategic Brand Plans: Ensuring completion of Strategic Brand Plans for Repro category brands by guiding PMs to develop effective brand plans
- Operational efficiency and Business compliance: Ensuring timely delivery of campaign collaterals, tracking and monitoring strategy execution, continuous field connect, field work, business compliance by team and self
- Team Management : Building a strong and engaged team focused on delivering organisational objectives and helping it grow exponentially. Establishing a clear and actionable vision about current and future needs in regards to marketing capabilities and develops appropriate strategies and tactics to maintain healthy competition amongst team members.
- Leading and promoting internal cross-functional collaborative relationships and ways of working which contribute to business efficiency and effectiveness. Leading the team to achieve performance objectives and demonstrating winning leadership behaviors. All through living Lilac Insights' mission, vision, and values.
- Developing and mentoring team : Developing team's capability to deliver organizational objectives. Coaching and managing the team to enhance delivery and growth both personally and professionally. Develop leadership skills in the team by positive role-modeling and identify team members who should be groomed for the next role.
No. of therapies : 1 2 (may increase)
Revenue responsibility range (based on therapy being handled) : Based on AOP
Profitability : As per P&L
Team Size : Direct Reporters 3 currently (will increase with time)
Promotional Budget : As per P&L
- External : Comms Agencies Conceptualization, Market Research Firms, K.O.Ls Gauge Insights for Strategies, (Field Visits/ Conferences/ Ad Boards), Industry experts within the domain.
- Internal : Leadership Team- Monthly review, HR/ L&D - Development of Team/Filling in vacancies, Finance P & L, Operations team Case to case basis, Medical / Compliance Case to Case basis, Lab Team Case to Case basis.
Skills & Experience :
- Result oriented
- Business Acumen
Desired Prerequisites :
Experience : Min 5-6 years marketing experience in the healthcare industry with 2-3 years of managerial experience
Education : MBA + B Pharm/ B.Sc.
Industry Type : Healthcare/ Pharma/ Biotech/Pharma-OTC/ Diagnostic