Performance & Talent Management at Lilac Insights Pvt. Ltd.
Views:108 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lilac Insights - AGM - Technical Product Management - HealthTech - IIT/NIT/IIM (10-16 yrs)
About the role :
We are looking for a Product Leader who will lead a team of PMs, SPMs, and Product analysts. This is both direct team leadership and cross-functional leadership role where you will lead your own reporting team and also influence senior stakeholders across teams such as Engg, design, Category Mgmt, Marketing, Operations, Finance, etc. to bring a new product to life.
- Market & Customer Understanding : Understand the market and needs of internal as well as external users deeply through landscape analysis, customer interviews, user research, competition analysis, and other qualitative/quantitative techniques.
- Product Vision & Strategy : Define a compelling product vision & strategy for your org, and influence other functional leaders/teams to achieve outcomes
- Problem Identification & Prioritization : Adopt a structured approach to identify what problems need to be solved and break them down into smaller chunks. Prioritize what problems need to be solved now vs. later.
- Solution Discovery : Facilitate a process to come up with the best technology-led ideas to solve the prioritized problems. Harness the creativity of not just yourself but of other teams such as design, Engg, Business, etc. Be willing to experiment with multiple solution ideas and test those using MVPs, prototypes, etc.
- Product Delivery : Define detailed product requirements and work collaboratively with a cross-functional team (design, engg. business, analytics, etc.) to bring a product to life. Ensure high product quality through processes such as user acceptance testing, dogfooding, etc.
- Go-to-Market Planning : Create a go-to-market plan working with business/marketing stakeholders to maximize product adoption and success.
- Adoption & Metrics : Define product metrics for your area, and track them continuously. Identify usage patterns and come up with action plans to move metrics in the right direction.
- Roadmap Creation : Create a product roadmap for your area that has at least a 3-month forward-looking view of key customer/business problems to be solved.
- Team Leadership : Lead a direct team of product managers and product analysts. Mentor and coach them to achieve product goals and improve their product management skills.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- The overall experience of 10-14 years with at least 6+ years in product management in a tech-led company (Healthtech industry experience preferred)
- Graduate from Premiere Institutes like IITs, NITs, IIMs
- Exceptional problem-solving skills based on first principles thinking
- Good understanding of technology, and comfort with product management processes such as A/B experimentation, writing product requirement documents, managing product backlogs, and creating roadmaps
- Experience of having managed a direct reporting team of product managers
Critical Competencies and focal areas :
1. Analytical : Good analytical/conceptual/logical skills
2. Business Communication : Crispness, clarity, vocal/written, professional, polite, assertive, empathetic.
3. Leadership & Problem solving : Good Emotional Quotient/ Management experience / Achieving Excellence through team motivation
4. Decision Making & Agility : Adept at making decisions fast and well thought of, leveraging resources, staying on top, and tracking and course-correcting as required
5. Strategic Planning : Demonstrated past capability of creating long term plans to keep in mind fiscals, resources, environment, competition, talent and culture, strengths and gaps, the sequence of events, and the ability to sell it
6. Result Oriented : Achieves excellence through a constant focus on results and processes, resources. Is able to balance all to achieve higher than the sum of individual goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.