Head TA at Lifestyle
Views:358 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lifestyle - Manager/Negotiator - Commercial (7-10 yrs)
Manager - Commercial (Negotiator)
- Managing end to end process for Non-Trade Source to Pay (P2P) and Management activities of designated category for Landmark group companies by ensuring compliance to the organizational Commercial guidelines.
- Managing the designated category procurement (Strategic & Tactical) - (IT/Marketing/SCM/Logistics/HR & Admin/Projects)
- Supplier identification & qualification by researching & analyzing the market to utilize emerging opportunities.
- Understand user requirements & value engineering with both internal & external customers.
- Negotiation & finalization of deals from commercial aspect.
- Build strong relationship with new and existing vendors to support the ever-increasing growth of Landmark Group.
- Managing the entire Source to Pay (P2P) documentation (Agreement/PO/Invoice) as per company policy.
- Responsible for driving cost saving initiatives across the group for the respective category.
- Analyzing industry trends and market intelligence on regular basis to mitigate the risk
- Ensure budgets are under control & preparation of commercial MIS.
- Spend analysis and Data Management.
- MIS preparation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.