Recruiter at Landmark Online
Views:325 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Lifestyle International - Lead - Business/Merchandising Analytics (7-10 yrs)
Know us a little better!
- The Landmark Group, founded in 1973, has a diverse portfolio of retail and hospitality brands. It has successfully grown into one of the largest and most successful retail conglomerates in the MENA region with an entrepreneurial culture focused on delivering exceptional value. The Group employs over 45,000 people, and operates over 1,600 outlets covering 22 million square feet across 19 countries in the Middle East, North Africa and India region.
- Built with love and loads of effort by many smart, talented and passionate Landmarkers, our goal is simple: to deliver high impact to all business functions and institutionalize data driven decision making.
- The Landmark Group is one of the leading retail and hospitality organizations in the Middle East and India. Its vast portfolio of successful businesses includes award-winning household brands like Lifestyle, Max, Splash and Home Centre.
- Culturally we are an open organization with No Cabin culture and with Lean Structure
- We believe Sports makes a person active and intelligent and we would be happy if you play some Table Tennis or pocket in some balls in Pool table
- An organization we are ranked as a Great place to work and we are proud of our Company values.
Analytics Team Introduction:
Landmark Analytics Centre of Excellence was established in 2015 and is a key function to aid the different businesses of Landmark Group in both overall strategy and intelligent data driven decision making.
The team has seen immense growth in the last two years expanding from a team of 2 people in 2015 to 80+ members globally (Dubai & Bangalore). The team follows an on-shore/ off-shore model of delivery and consists of people with expertise in Retail Analytics & Product Development, solving problems not limited to Inventory Management, Assortment Planning, End to End Supply Chain & Pricing.
This is YOU!
Job Title: Lead Business Analyst [7+ yrs. of relevant experience] Merchandising Analytics
Job Role: To define, develop & support analytical solutions, across Supply chain and Pricing for different business units of Landmark Group (LMG).
- The recruit will be working out of Bangalore office with key business stakeholders around planning buying and finance to ensure right product at right place in right price.
- Lead a team of 8-10 members across solutions and business units to provide solution around supply chain and pricing related business problem
- Develop predictive model to correctly analyze the demand of the product, corresponding price, and optimal discount to achieve business goal.
- Act as a critical link between customer and merchandising team to translate the customer preference into actionable analytical solution so the right demand can be identified.
- Provide technical guidance to the team member as and when required and help in the presenting the solution to stakeholders.
- Manage end to end project delivery with project teams and ensure quality, timeliness, and accuracy of the output.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and emerging methodologies to continuously improve skill-set around merchandising analytics
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and improve team productivity through training/documentation of best practices and coaching of junior team members.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any quantitative discipline. Candidates from Economics, Statistics or Operations Research background from reputable institutions will be preferred.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of recent experience in retail industry is must.
- Expertise in analytical tools such as Python, SQL/SAS etc
- Expertise in analytical techniques such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, other Classification technique, Time Series and Optimization
- Expertise in visualization tools such as Qlikview, Tableau, etc.
- Experience in working in cloud platform like Azure
- Strong expertise in Python and SQL/SAS
- Should have basic idea of working on product application
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in high pressure environment
- Strong Drive and passion to deliver business impact through retail analytics
- Proven experience in delivering analytical solutions within mid to large size project teams.
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate data insights into meaningful business recommendations.
- Open to Travel (up to 20%) on need basis
This role will report to Consultant Business Analyst - Analytics
Our Office Address:
1st Floor, 77 Town Centre, Building # 3, Off HAL Airport Road, East Wing, Yemalur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
Visit us on: www.landmarkgroup.com www.landmarkgroup.in