Recruiter at Landmark Online
Views:731 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Lifestyle International - General Manager - Analytics - ISI/IIT (12-14 yrs)
Know us a little better!
Landmark Group began its journey in 1973 with one store in Bahrain and has grown into one of the largest Retail and Hospitality conglomerates in the Middle East, Africa and India. Currently the Group employs 55,000 employees, operates over 2,300 outlets, encompassing over 30 million square feet across 22 countries. Since 1973, the Group has created great brands that are market leaders, built strong partnerships and delivered exceptional value to customers.
Built with love and loads of effort by many smart, talented and passionate Landmarkers, our goal is simple: to deliver high impact to all business functions and institutionalize data driven decision making.
The Landmark Group is one of the leading Retail and Hospitality organizations in the Middle East and India. Its vast portfolio of successful businesses includes award-winning household brands like Lifestyle, Max, Splash and Home Centre.
Culturally we are an open organization with open door culture and with Lean Structure.
We believe Sports makes a person active and intelligent and we would be happy if you play some Table Tennis or pocket in some balls in Pool table. As an organization, we are ranked as a Great place to work and we are proud of our company values.
DLL - Data Labs @ LMG Introduction :
Data Labs at Landmark was established in 2015 as a strategic business function to innovate data driven solutions and to operate as advisors to CEOs and heads of functions. We- ve observed immense growth in the last 3 years expanding to a 100+ team across Dubai & Bangalore. The team follows an on-shore/ off-shore model of delivery for Middle East business and consists of people with expertise in Retail Analytics & Product Development, solving problems across (not limited to) Loyalty Management, Inventory Management, Assortment Planning, End to End Supply Chain, Pricing, etc.
This is YOU!
Job Title : General Manager - (12+ years of experience)
Reporting to : Group Head of Analytics
Location : Bangalore (India)
Job Role :
- Build and maintain strong relationships with CEOs / Heads of Marketing / Heads of Retail of all brands in Landmark's India business, to understand business issues, focus areas and growth factors; and translate into analytical initiatives
- Provide thought leadership and contribute to design the vision for customer analytics for Landmark India (~US$ 1.5 Bn business)
- Lead a team of 3-4 Senior Analytics advisors to identify opportunities for and deliver Retail analytics solution to Apparel, Furniture and Grocery retail brands
- Strong industry connect and view of emerging methodologies to keep the products, skills sets and vision relevant and up to date
- Develop the Analytics road map for all the retail brands in India business and influence / educate senior stakeholders on various analytical solutions and their successes and ensure adoption of analytical solutions
- Have a commercial mindset to continually deliver and improve the return on investments made in analytical solutions
- Contribute to practice development through training, knowledge sharing, helping develop analytical assets
Skills and Qualifications :
- Solid understanding of Retail industry and processes with expert level in Customer Analytics and at least 1 other Retail analytics areas (Inventory management, Supply chain, Pricing)
- 12-14 years of experience with at least 5-7 years in People management role. Minimum 7 years of experience in Analytics
- Demonstrated people skills to develop strong connect with team members and personality to attract and manage top talent
- Understanding of variety of data analytical tools such as R, Python, SAS, SQL with expert level knowledge in at least one
- Excellent presentation skills (Storyboarding, public speaking and influencing commercial audience)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal Skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in high pressure environment
- Demonstrated experience of working with CXO level stakeholders and delivering business impact by incubating analytics solutions in large scale business
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate data insights into meaningful business recommendations
- Master's degree in any quantitative discipline or MBA. Candidates from Statistics or Operations Research background from ISI/IIT will be preferred.
Visit us on: www.landmarkgroup.com or www.landmarkgroup.in