Recruiter at Landmark Online
Views:2827 Applications:488 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Lifestyle International - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst (3-7 yrs)
Landmark Group Analytics CoE
Know us a little better! The Landmark Group, founded in 1973, has a diverse portfolio of retail and hospitality brands. It has successfully grown into one of the largest and most successful retail conglomerates in the MENA region with an entrepreneurial culture focused on delivering exceptional value. The Group employs over 45,000 people, and operates over 1,600 outlets covering 22 million square feet across 19 countries in the Middle East, North Africa and India region.
Built with love and loads of effort by many smart, talented and passionate Landmarkers, our goal is simple: to deliver high impact to all business functions and institutionalize data driven decision making.
The Landmark Group is one of the leading retail and hospitality organizations in the Middle East and India. Its vast portfolio of successful businesses includes award-winning household brands like Lifestyle, Max, Splash and Home Centre.
Culturally we are an open organization with No Cabin culture and with Lean Structure
We believe Sports makes a person active and intelligent and we would be happy if you play some Table Tennis or pocket in some balls in Pool table
An organization we are ranked as a Great place to work and we are proud of our Company values.
Analytics Team Introduction:
Landmark Analytics Centre of Excellence was established in 2015 and is a key function to aid the different businesses of Landmark Group in both overall strategy and intelligent data driven decision making.
The team has seen immense growth in the last two years expanding from a team of 2 people in 2015 to 45 members globally (Dubai & Bangalore). The team follows an on-shore/ off-shore model of delivery and consists of people with expertise in Retail Analytics & Product Development, solving problems not limited to Inventory Management, Assortment Planning, End to End Supply Chain & Pricing.
Job Title:Business/Senior/Lead Business Analyst [ 3 - 7 yrs]
- SAS, Data mining, Reporting and Analysis .
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, attention to detail, rapid and constant learning
- Proficient in SAS/BASE and SAS/MACROS programming.
- Ability to work with client independently
- Ability to review and comprehend the requirements received.
- Excellent problem solving skillsets with the ability to interpret business requirements and translate into actionable analyses
- Ability to interpret and present data in a manner to communicate findings and insights
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team or independently.
- Should be able mentor other team members and put time lines to projects
- Proficiency in automating BAU data related tasks
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
Desired competencies -
- Excel Macro, Tableau, Retail/BFSI/FMCG industry experience