Recruiter at Landmark Online
Views:3565 Applications:802 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:213
Lifestyle International - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst (3-6 yrs)
Know us a little better!
- The Landmark Group, founded in 1973, has a diverse portfolio of retail and hospitality brands. It has successfully grown into one of the largest and most successful retail conglomerates in the MENA region with an entrepreneurial culture focused on delivering exceptional value. The Group employs over 45,000 people, and operates over 1,600 outlets covering 22 million square feet across 19 countries in the Middle East, North Africa and India region.
- Built with love and loads of effort by many smart, talented and passionate Landmarkers, our goal is simple: to deliver high impact to all business functions and institutionalize data driven decision making.
- The Landmark Group is one of the leading retail and hospitality organizations in the Middle East and India. Its vast portfolio of successful businesses includes award-winning household brands like Lifestyle, Max, Splash and Home Centre.
- Culturally we are an open organization with No Cabin culture and with Lean Structure
- We believe Sports makes a person active and intelligent and we would be happy if you play some Table Tennis or pocket in some balls in Pool table
- An organization we are ranked as a Great place to work and we are proud of our Company values.
Analytics Team Introduction:
- Landmark Analytics Centre of Excellence was established in 2015 and is a key function to aid the different businesses of Landmark Group in both overall strategy and intelligent data driven decision making.
- The team has seen immense growth in the last two years expanding from a team of 2 people in 2015 to 100 members globally (Dubai & Bangalore). The team follows an on-shore/ off-shore model of delivery and consists of people with expertise in Retail Analytics & Product Development, solving problems not limited to Inventory Management, Assortment Planning, End to End Supply Chain & Pricing.
This is YOU!
Job Title: Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst [ 3 6 yrs]
- To define, develop & support analytical solutions, along with extracting insights from data for improving business decisions of various retail functions (Ex. Marketing, Merchandising, etc.) in all business units of Landmark Group (LMG).
- The recruit will be directly working with the on-shore Analytics team and also with key business stakeholders of retail functions in each business unit to understand their business problems around merchandising and help deliver data driven decision making.
- Analyze data to evaluate existing decisions framework and apply analytical techniques to discover meaningful patterns
- Develop and Support sophisticated & innovative analytical solutions that generate actionable insights by utilizing diverse information
- Manage end to end project delivery with project teams and ensure quality, timeliness and accuracy of the output
- Provide high-end consulting to functional teams to help them sharpen their business strategy
- Keep abreast of industry trends and emerging methodologies to continuously improve skill-set
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and improve team productivity through training/documentation of best practices
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any quantitative discipline. Candidates from Economics, Statistics or Operations Research background from reputable institutions will be preferred
- Expertise in analytical tools such as SQL, R, Python, Spark etc
- Expertise in analytical techniques such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Cluster analysis, Time Series, Forecasting, Linear Optimization etc.
- Expertise in visualization tools such as Qlikview, Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Strong MS office skills and data visualization competence
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in high pressure environment
- Strong Drive and passion to deliver business impact through retail analytics
- Open to Travel (up to 20%) on need basis
3 - 6 years of analytics experience in Retail/CPG industry covering at least 2 of the below mentioned areas :
- Store Operations
- Supply Chain
- Vendor Management
- Proven experience in delivering analytical solutions within mid to large size project teams
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate data insights into meaningful business recommendations
Reporting To : This role will report to Senior Manager (Analytics)
Our Office Address:
1st Floor, 77 Town Centre, Building # 3, Off HAL Airport Road, East Wing, Yemalur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
Visit us on: www.landmarkgroup.com www.landmarkgroup.in