Recruiter at Landmark Online
Views:3799 Applications:887 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Lifestyle International - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst (2-7 yrs)
- To define, develop & support analytical solutions, along with extracting insights from data for improving business decisions of various retail functions in all business units of Landmark Group (LMG).
- The recruit will be directly work with the Head of retail functions and Marketing teams of LMG business units to understand their business problems and help deliver data driven decision making.
- Explore the customer journey from offline to online and create different startegies for every stage of customer life cycle.
- Develop predicative modelling algorithms meeting the agreed campaign objectives (revenue/profitability growth) to target appropriate customers for providing personalized offers through various communication channels like SMS, email, and vouchers
- Act as the critical link between Merchandising and Marketing functions to deliver actionable customer insights based on customer and transaction analysis to support category management and marketing decisions
- Collaborate with business teams to deliver 360 degree view of customer through effective customer data management across all channels like stores, online, mobile, and social media
- Analyze data to evaluate existing decisions framework and apply analytical techniques to discover meaningful patterns
- Manage end to end project delivery with project teams and ensure quality, timeliness and accuracy of the output
- Provide high-end consulting to functional teams to help them sharpen their business strategy
- Keep abreast of industry trends and emerging methodologies to continuously improve skill-set
- B.Tech from a reputed university. Master's degree in any quantitative discipline or MBA from reputed institutions.
- Expertise in analytical tools such as SAS/SQL (mandatory), Python,R (preferred)
- Expertise in analytical techniques such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Cluster analysis, Market Basket analysis, CART, CHAID, Linear Optimization etc. - Experience in Customer / Marketing Analytics is mandatory
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in high pressure environment
- Strong Drive and passion to deliver business impact through retail analytics
- Candidates with Retail/CPG industry experience would be given preference
- Proven experience in delivering analytical solutions within mid to large size project teams
- Open to Travel (up to 20%) on need basis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.