Recruiter at Landmark Online
Views:16507 Applications:1202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1044
Lifestyle International - Associate/Business/Senior/Lead - Business Analyst (4-10 yrs)
- To define, develop & support analytical solutions, along with extracting insights from data for improving business decisions of various retail functions (Ex. Marketing, Merchandising, etc.) in all business units of Landmark Group (LMG).
- The recruit will be directly working with the on-shore Analytics team and also with key business stakeholders of retail functions in each business unit to understand their business problems and help deliver data-driven decision making.
- Work with Analytics on-shore Analytics team and also with key business stakeholders of retail functions of LMG business units to understand business problems and translate them into analytical problems
- Analyze data to evaluate existing decisions framework and apply analytical techniques to discover meaningful patterns
- Develop and Support sophisticated & innovative analytical solutions that generate actionable insights by utilizing diverse information
- Manage end to end project delivery with project teams and ensure quality, timeliness, and accuracy of the output
- Provide high-end consulting to functional teams to help them sharpen their business strategy
- Keep abreast of industry trends and emerging methodologies to continuously improve skill-set
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and improve team productivity through training/documentation of best practices
Qualification & Skills :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any quantitative discipline. Candidates from Economics, Statistics or Operations Research background from reputable institutions will be preferred
- Expertise in analytical tools such as SAS/SQL, R, Python, etc
- Expertise in analytical techniques such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Cluster analysis, Market Basket analysis, CART, CHAID, Linear Optimization etc.
- Expertise in visualization tools such as QlikView, Tableau, etc.
- Strong MS office skills and data visualization competence
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in high-pressure environment
- Strong Drive and passion to deliver business impact through retail analytics
- Open to Travel (up to 20%) on need basis
4-10 years of analytics experience in Retail/CPG industry covering at least 2 of the below-mentioned areas :
- Store Operations
- Supply Chain
- Proven experience in delivering analytical solutions within mid to large size project teams
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate data insights into meaningful business recommendations