Recruiter at Landmark Online
Views:17120 Applications:1207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1044
Lifestyle International - Associate/Business/Senior/Lead - Business Analyst (4-10 yrs)
- To define, develop & support analytical solutions, along with extracting insights from data for improving business decisions of various retail functions (Ex. Marketing, Merchandising, etc.) in all business units of Landmark Group (LMG).
- The recruit will be directly working with the on-shore Analytics team and also with key business stakeholders of retail functions in each business unit to understand their business problems and help deliver data-driven decision making.
- Work with Analytics on-shore Analytics team and also with key business stakeholders of retail functions of LMG business units to understand business problems and translate them into analytical problems
- Analyze data to evaluate existing decisions framework and apply analytical techniques to discover meaningful patterns
- Develop and Support sophisticated & innovative analytical solutions that generate actionable insights by utilizing diverse information
- Manage end to end project delivery with project teams and ensure quality, timeliness, and accuracy of the output
- Provide high-end consulting to functional teams to help them sharpen their business strategy
- Keep abreast of industry trends and emerging methodologies to continuously improve skill-set
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and improve team productivity through training/documentation of best practices
Qualification & Skills :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any quantitative discipline. Candidates from Economics, Statistics or Operations Research background from reputable institutions will be preferred
- Expertise in analytical tools such as SAS/SQL, R, Python, etc
- Expertise in analytical techniques such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Cluster analysis, Market Basket analysis, CART, CHAID, Linear Optimization etc.
- Expertise in visualization tools such as QlikView, Tableau, etc.
- Strong MS office skills and data visualization competence
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in high-pressure environment
- Strong Drive and passion to deliver business impact through retail analytics
- Open to Travel (up to 20%) on need basis
4-10 years of analytics experience in Retail/CPG industry covering at least 2 of the below-mentioned areas :
- Store Operations
- Supply Chain
- Proven experience in delivering analytical solutions within mid to large size project teams
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate data insights into meaningful business recommendations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.