Freelance Consultant at WEN
Views:223 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Lifecycle Campaign Manager - International Student Recruitment Platform - SaaS (5-15 yrs)
A SaaS based Startup Company operating as international student recruitment platform headquartered in Singapore.
About the role:
This is a newly created position reporting into Lifecycle Marketing Director, the Lifecycle Campaign Manager is responsible for strategizing, planning, executing, and measuring campaigns - integrated, multi-channel, end-to-end. You'll work cross-functionally with teams including Marketing, Analytics, and Product to support a variety of campaigns and "always on journeys" across the customer lifecycle. Helping us drive brand building and customer engagement/retention/upsell outcomes through strategic and well executed campaigns.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA's) - Job specific
- Strategize, develop, and deliver integrated campaigns [always on, seasonal, and one-off campaigns] to support customer engagement, retention and loyalty.
- Maintain a robust and organized campaign & communications calendar based on strategic plans developed by the Marketing Segment managers.
- Project manage the execution of all facets of campaigns - from concept and briefing through to execution and measurement. Working cross- functionally with Marketing peers, Sales, Product, Customer teams.
- Maintain a strong prioritization methodology for delivering use cases, journeys, and customer comms.
- Partner with Marketing peers to develop campaign assets - Design, Email, PR, Content, Demand Gen.
- Work closely with the Data Reporting team to identify targeted strategies to address lifecycle needs/wants & optimizations for specific customer cohorts.
- Develop enablement materials for internal teams to support campaign launches and gain the buy-in of Sales and Customer teams.
- Define measurable goals for each campaign and maintain an always-on approach to reporting on performance to draw insights and optimize future campaign planning.
- Ensure our brand message and value proposition is consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (campaigns, digital media, and promotional materials).
- Research and monitor best practice to continuously improve activity.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA's) - Organization Specific
Workplace Health & Safety
- Have a duty to take care for their own health and safety and of others affected by their actions or inactions at work.
- Comply with safety procedures and practices that have been put in place by Adventus to minimize the risk of injury to workers, contractors, customers, volunteers and visitors and to control identified hazards in the workplace.
- Do not willfully interfere with or misuse equipment, materials or facilities provided in the interest of health, safety and welfare of those who attend a workplace.
- Do not willfully interfere with or misuse information or instructions provided in the interest of health, safety and welfare of those who are in their care at the workplace.
- In accordance with agreed Adventus procedures for accident and incident reporting, report near misses, potential and actual hazards to their immediate supervisor for resolution.
- Participate in regular safety checks, including fire drills and contribute to the evaluation and review of such procedures.
- Attend training provided or organized by Adventus to ensure compliance with WHS requirements.
Continuous Improvement & Quality Control
- Assist with preparation for quality and audits when required.
- Identify opportunities for best practice and continuous improvement and communicate these effectively with the team and the organization.
- Ensure that the services provided by Adventus to internal and external customers, are maintained in accordance with our quality measures and are effectively communicated in a timely matter.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 5+ years' experience in marketing campaigns, digital marketing, integrated marketing or related disciplines
- Demonstrated success owning the planning, development, and execution for multichannel/integrated marketing campaigns.
- Solutions-oriented, self starter who thinks analytically, meets deadlines, and exceeds expectations
- Strong collaboration skills with a natural ability for getting buy-in and bringing people together to deliver against a plan
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance
- Ability and desire to seek out new ideas and approaches, challenging the status quo on campaign approaches and media mixes
- Strong visual and verbal presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries, building cross-functional relationships and advocating for brand outcomes
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- All Internal Adventus staff in particular Brand/Design, Demand Gen, Channel Strategy in Marketing and Data Analytics, UX, Product, Sales, AM's and CS in cross-functional teams
- External platform provider staff i.e. Braze & HubSpot CSM's