Recruitment Associate at Lido Learning
Views:73 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
LIDO Learning - Instructional Designer (5-10 yrs)
At Lido, we're building a brand-new online learning platform that brings together live classrooms, teachers, content, and curriculum to deliver amazing learning experiences for students. It's going to take a team of all-star developers to execute, and we hope that you might be one of them.
The Instructional Designer is in charge of developing engaging, interactive games in Articulate. The programmer will work closely with the learning team to understand the learning objectives of each lesson and help the teachers build dynamic activities that give students an in-depth understanding of the concept. We- re looking for both leaders and creative educationists in this role.
This position will likely evolve over time as the product and service evolves.
We're a fast-growing organization, and it's all hands on deck as we try to disrupt the way kids learn all over the country.
Experience required :
- Broad understanding in the field of pedagogy
- Building interactive activities and quizzes using Articulate. Relevant work samples will be required.
ID's should also:
- Be able to complete a concept-driven activity building assignment during the selection process
- Have a demonstrated ability to collaborate and work well in teams
- Share in the vision that a more visual, engaged, fun, and data-driven learning experience is a better learning experience
- Work with a brilliant, interdisciplinary team from Stanford, Duke, IIT, and more
- Grow fast with the start up
- Casual attire
Salary offered: 8-15LPA