Talent Acquisition at Licious
Views:4229 Applications:1249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Licious - Supply/Demand Planning Role (4-10 yrs)
- Lead the complete Planning Charter reporting to the CFO of Licious including the demand, supply, and central Planning. Work on Projects and pathways to drive availability and optimise wastages. Identify and lead new initiatives and Projects. Set up the planning function by focusing on strong process implementation, team building and automation.
- Responsible for end-to-end planning- demand planning, production planning and distribution planning.
- Drive weekly S&OP process with growth, marketing, category, and operations teams to build consensus around daily, weekly and monthly plans
- Capacity Planning for short medium and long term to enable capacity expansion well in advance, in line with demand trends
- Demand forecasting using statistical models with available inputs such as traffic, pricing, seasonality, promotions etc.
- Defining right metrics to measure the efficiency of planning in terms of availability and wastages
- Coordinate with marketing and category teams to provide the right inputs to supply.
- Work on central Planning by coordinating with all the stakeholders to get right visibility and improvement of available capacities
- Coordinate with factory heads/team to achieve production requirements.
- Coordinate with Sourcing Teams to ensure availability of raw material.
- Coordinate timely dispatch and availability of inventory with factory and city team.
- Take decisions on day to day basis and guide the team around it.