Lead Recruiter at Licious
Views:869 Applications:502 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Licious - Plant HR Manager (5-12 yrs)
Looking for an experienced, adaptive, creative & adventurous HRBP who's hyper-excited about performance & has a sense of deep ownership and responsibility.
Exp : 5-12 yrs
- Licious, operated by Delightful Gourmet Pvt. Ltd, is India's leading gourmet meat brand. Headquartered in Bangalore.
- Licious was launched in September 2015 by Abhay Hanjura and Vivek Gupta who sensed a huge business opportunity in offering prime quality meat products that were otherwise dominated by the unhygienic and unreliable wet market followed by frozen meat options which are an unpopular workaround for Indian consumers. Licious follows an end-to-end business based on the hub and spoke model that starts from procuring the fresh produce to processing, storage, and delivery.
- Through this entire supply chain, the freshness and nutritional content of the meat are strictly maintained until the delivery at the doorstep of the consumer. Licious was started with the aim of satisfying customers with world-class meat, fish, seafood, and meat-based products (Spreads, soups & pickles). Powered by technology, Licious delivers within 120 minutes of ordering through either the web site or the Licious app.
- To manage the employee life cycle (hiring, On-boarding to Exit)
- Be the HR subject matter expertise & align HR best practices to business needs and employee expectations.
- Develop an effective partnership with employees, managers and ensure positive work environment.
- Create a robust employee network to understand and act on the pulse of the organization.
- Create talent management strategies and develop strategic relationships with the business.
- Work towards enhancing business performance through efficient business partnering.
- Create effective analytical tools & reports to analyze employee information. Enable managers & leaders with proactive solutions to address people challenges and foster positive work environment
- Serve as point of contact for employee queries, work with appropriate stakeholders for the resolution, ensure positive closure and enhance employee experience in the organization. Ensure HR transactions are executed, create process excellence and align with standard organization practices
- Identify HR intervention needs, create appropriate programs, actively participate in HR interventions & projects and ensure timely completion.
Desired Skills and experience :
- Progressive responsibility in HR Generalist for high growth complex companies or dynamic Start - up/ Product/FMCG organizations
- Passion to work in Fast-Paced Ambiguous Environment
- Proven experience of 3 -6 Year in HR Generalist and TA related activities
- Experience to support the company & business goals and growth, with a strong awareness of HR best practices.
- Successful background in working on performance management, change management initiatives, employee engagement, and organization initiatives.
- Excellent communication and listening skills; strong team player.
- Good technical proficiency with HR systems and MS Office tools.
- Strong reporting, analytical, and data interpretation skills.