Talent Acquisition at Licious
Views:1623 Applications:442 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Licious - Manager - Digital Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Drive Digital Marketing on Biddable media - Facebook, Google, Search, DV360 for us.
Should be able to scale & strategize for new customer acquisition from Facebook as well as Google channels - Instagram, FB Network, Search, UAC & YouTube. Initiate & integrate new whitelisted product developments, data-driven optimization strategy. Strategize on the A/B test required for improvising the account performance.
Responsible for initiating & drive projects to drive new customer acquisition. Robust frameworks to evaluate daily, weekly & monthly reviews.
Work Closely across functions:
- Work closely with Performance Marketing agencies to drive execution
- Close follow-up with the creative team to drive the right communication strategy.
- Tech team - To drive the BAU work & build automated scalable reports & programs.
- Offline team - To drive marketing deliverables to measure impact & build pipeline for new customer acquisition growth.
- Should have strong knowledge of Facebook Audience Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads platform, GTM, Branch attribution platform.
a) High level of consumer obsession. Ensure that a high bar for consumer experience is maintained
b) Extremely strong analytical skills and a structured approach to problem-solving
c) High level of detail orientation to be able to build operating plans for the business
d) Good influencing skills and stakeholder management skills and ability to get work done from internal & external stakeholders
e) Good project management skills to drive and keep multifunctional projects on track with clearly defined success measures
f) Creative thinker and ability to connect the dots between external research, internal data, and intuition through consumer interactions
- 2 to 4 years of experience as Facebook Audience Manager and Google Ads Manager
- Bachelor's/MBA degree from a tier 1 school in the country (preferably IIT/IIMs)
- Prior expertise in managing the panel on Facebook Audience Manager / Google Ads Manager
- Experience with the technical implementation of FB pixel integration and Google events across platforms
- Sound knowledge of App paid marketing is a must.