Talent Acquisition at Delightful Gourmet Pvt. Ltd
Views:5260 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Licious - Legal Counsel (3-5 yrs)
- Corporate compliance issues under the Companies Act, including drafting minutes and filing relevant documents with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs of India and Singapore Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial contracts including but not limited to procurement contracts Providing legal advice on business development cases, such as acquisitions and other intercorporate investments.
- Providing legal advice to resolve commercial disputes, e.g. those incurred by customer complaints, including litigation, arbitration and administrative procedure Working with the Business Finance and Strategy team as a team me
- Monitoring ongoing legislation and regulatory changes, and advising the implementation of policies and procedures to address new regulatory requirements
- Advising on employment and labor law issues
- Should have extensive experience in compliance, interpretation, and enforcement of Indian law and regulations relating to corporate compliance, HR & employment and drafting and negotiating contracts.
- General legal background and experience with issues related to internet companies, digital wallets, corporate, currency controls, foreign exchange, litigation, and intellectual property.
- An understanding of the financial legal and regulatory environment in India. Ability to work independently.
- Specific knowledge of the laws and regulations relating to corporate governance & employment-related laws
- An understanding of and ability to develop and implement policies and monitoring programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks or projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams as well as business unit leaders
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to foster/manage relationships across multiple departments
- Skill in focusing on desired results, clarifying next steps, and ability to prioritize effectively to meet deadlines, address risk and achieve desired results
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience working in a reputable company in the industry and/or practicing Indian law in the sector practicing table law firm
- Education: Degree major in law from a reputable university. CS qualification is strongly preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.