Talent Acquisition at Delightful Gourmet Private Ltd
Views:1018 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Licious - Lead - Learning & Development (3-10 yrs)
Organization : Delightful Gourmet Pvt Ltd. (Licious)
Department : Human Resources
Job Title : Lead - Learning & Development
Reporting to : CHRO
JOB MISSION :
- Support the overall business strategy and help the business grow through it employees and Learning & Development initiatives.
- Drives employee leadership and training.
- Culture keeper and driver
- Builds and manages high performing training team
- Internal and external networking and engagement
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following :
- Conduct organization wide needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Design training courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external providers.
- Establish and drive organisation culture and values through regular intervention spread across employee's life cycle
- Design employee engagement programs in partnership with HR and drive execution
- Plan and deliver training courses personally where necessary to compliment that provided externally or internally by others.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summaries evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills, and how it affects KPIs(Key Performance Indicator)
- Designing training modules and updating them as when required
- Map out training plans, design and develop training programs (outsourced or in-house)
- Develop and enhance the business talent and evolve organisation's future leaders.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with matter experts regarding instructional design.
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
- Stay informed as to relevant skill and qualifications levels required by staff for effective performance, and circulate requirements and relevant information to the organisation as appropriate.
- Build and manage a diverse and high performing team spread across different regions
- Identify, selection and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Reports to : the CHRO - Licious
- Co-ordination with the Operations, NPD and Quality team
- Managing external stake holder relationship including, but not limited to,
- Content development agencies
- Training consultants
- FSSAI authorities etc.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS :
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities :
- Excellent Communication, Classroom Facilitation and Presentation skills
- Great Leadership, Coaching and Mentorship skills
- Large team handling skills (Both Regional and Remote)
- Internal and External Networking Skills
Qualification Required :
- MBA from a renowned institute
Experience Required :
- Min. 3-10 years experience in Food Retail (HORECA) with 3 years exclusive experience in Training/L&D
- Experience in leading a large team