Licious - Content Writer (6-8 yrs)
If you're passionate about meat and have perfect written English, we're interested.
Licious is looking to fill an opening for a junior to mid-level content writer on their internal creative team. The role will entail writing copy for and across all consumer touch points. Every day and every brief will be different, you will develop messaging that drives business results through performance marketing, write for the brand's blog, create engaging content for our app and website that impacts sales and sometimes even define what we say to our customers, one-on-one through outreach programs.
- You have to be passionate about meat. If you don't eat it, are not comfortable handling or cooking it or don- t enjoy it, this is not the role for you.
- You must have a minimum of 6 years experience as a content writer. Digital marketing/ creative agency experience preferred.
- Your written English and grammar must be impeccable
- You must possess or be quickly able to develop the skill to write for and across different formats and verticals.
- You must be able to multi-task and not be fazed by tight deadlines.
Good To Have :
- Candidates that have experience in managing a brand's social media mandate and /or blog will be given preference.
- Those with experience and knowledge of SEO writing will also be preferred.
- Licious is a start-up that is in its hyper growth phase. You need to be energetic and self motivated.
- You cannot be easily intimidated at having to work with multiple stake-holders and teams.
- You must be able to deliver on multiple on-going briefs at the same time and execute with minimum supervision.