Licious - Commercial Manager - CA (8-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Articulating project wise financial control sheet, monitoring the same and sending the weekly report to Leadership Team during the project execution stage
- Coordinating with Execution Team and Finance Team to identify, analyse & execute the fund flow for ongoing projects.
- Interfacing with Legal Department in formulation of rate contract agreements with all the vendors
- Adhering to statutory compliances and coordinating with respective teams for submission of relevant documents
- Synchronising with external agencies for techno-commercial negotiations, preparation of tender / contract documents, cost estimates, including billing, variation / deviation proposals, claims
- Managing the supplier performance, cost saving opportunity identification and action driven
- Supervising the process of qualifying & selecting appropriate suppliers in terms of supplier financial status, capacity, capabilities and business in general
- Functioning on the month closing activity and providing inputs to work on projections of annual CAPEX budget for stores.
- Administering the Fixed Assets profile and engaged in transitioning the same into SAP /TY
Ideal Candidate Expertise :
- Education : CA candidates with 8-10 years of experience
- Experience in structuring infrastructure financing transactions and/or procurement's and the commercial aspects of the associated documentation
- Proficiency in participating in developing strategy, financial, project delivery, business planning, funding, procurement and/or policy analysis
- Skill in preparing & sharing the end-to-end report of all the assigned stores and there status to the Reporting Manager
- Cross- functional expertise with managing procurement activity by liaising with vendors for cost negotiation.
- Excellence in formulating budgets and implementing systems/ procedures, conducting analysis and preparing key reports to exercise financial control & enhance overall efficiency of the organisation.
- Effective communicator with excellent negotiation skills, leadership qualities and analytical approach
- Expertise in Project Finance documentation and procedures related thereof.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and engage cross functional teams
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Commercially decision making abilities