Talent Acquisition at Delightful Gourmet Private Ltd
Views:6727 Applications:1609 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:345
Licious - Category Manager (6-8 yrs)
JD- Category Manager
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Using consumer research, internal and external understanding, data, intuition, creating relevant categories and sub-categories for Licious to help build deeper understanding of the consumers, their behaviours, needs / wants across different occasions. Competition analysis & study of industry trends to provide key inputs for conceptualization, Communication of the products in the category.
- Develop the Marketing Mix for the category to include the products, communication platform, category guidelines and key communication element
- Represent the consumer within the company and own category conversion, category P&L as a metric
- To create frameworks for solutioning for a specific category/sub-category/SKUs
- Design the GTM and scale up for new categories
- Define clear metrics for the category/sub-category success and build sustainable programs to structurally drive the same across the organization.
- Work closely, across functions ( NPD, Backend Supply Chain, Delivery Ops, Brand & Offline & Digital Marketing Team ) for the following
- Supply Chain and Procurement: Follow up and co-ordination on supply chain deliverables of key marketing activities, procurement targets, monitoring sourcing price, packaging development and its pricing
- Packaging design development and execution for products
NPD : Guide on New product Development and developing features in existing products.
- Internal/External Creative Team and other Strategic Planners - To develop the communication elements and category/product implementation guidelines.
- Build strong basics for the category QOS, SLA, Cx in target cities and zones
- Increase category awareness & trials
- Come up with strong pipeline of growth ideas to increase repeats for the category
a) High level of consumer obsession. Ensure that a high bar for consumer experience is maintained
b) Extremely strong analytical skills and structured approach to problem solving
c) Should have an over-all P&L thought process, trade-offs that need to be made and impact of various decision on different line items of the P&L
d) High level of detail orientation to be able to build operating plans for the business
e) Good influencing skills and stakeholder management skills and ability to get work done from internal & external stakeholders
f) Good project management skills to drive and keep multifunctional projects on a track with clearly defined success measures
g) Creative thinker and ability to connect the dots between external research, internal data and intuition through consumer interactions
Preferred Experience :
1. Roles involving consumer first thinking - Brand Management / Consumer marketing
2. Experience of owning New Product Development/ Innovation projects in F&B is a must.
2. P&L management - Category / Product or Business Management roles in traditional / online sectors preferably F&B, FMCG/D
3. Digital Businesses - Exposure to digital businesses, utilization of - tech- to solve for consumer problems is a plus.
4. Research, Analysis & Insights - Consumer insights, Research, Product Strategy, Market Knowledge
5. Person should be super passionate about Meat category
6. Work-experience of 6-8 years post MBA
7. Experience of entrepreneurship/ working in a small to mid startup is a plus