Talent Acquisition at Licious
Views:4003 Applications:1216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Licious - Category Manager (1-3 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Using consumer research, internal and external understanding, data, intuition, creating relevant categories and sub-categories for Licious to help build deeper understanding of the consumers, their behaviours, needs / wants across different occasions.
- Competition analysis & study of industry trends to provide key inputs for conceptualization, Communication of the products in the category.
- Develop the Marketing Mix for the category to include the products, communication platform, category guidelines and key communication element
- Represent the consumer within the company and own category conversion, category P&L as a metric. Closely work with merchandizing to conceptualize and run events for driving category metrics revenue, etc
- To create frameworks for solutioning for a specific category/sub-category/SKUs
- Design the GTM and scale up for new categories
- Define clear metrics for the category/sub-category success and build sustainable programs to structurally drive the same across the organization.
- Work closely, across functions ( NPD, Quality, Planning, Delivery Ops, Brand & Offline & Digital Marketing Team ) for the following
- Supply Chain and Procurement: Follow up and coordination in supply chain deliverables of maintaining stock/availability, procurement targets, monitoring sourcing price, packaging development and its pricing
- Packaging design development and execution for products
- Maintain performance and quality of launched products, tracking product ratings and suggesting improvements or corrective actions
- Planning to plan & close Week on Week revenue for the category, stock availability across cities
NPD : Guide on New product Development and developing features in existing products.
- Internal/External Creative Team and other Strategic Planners - To develop the communication elements and category/product implementation guidelines.
- Build strong basics for the category QOS, SLA, Cx in target cities and zones
- Increase category awareness & trials
- Come up with strong pipeline of growth ideas to increase repeats for the category
- High level of consumer obsession. Ensure that a high bar for consumer experience is maintained
- Extremely strong analytical skills and structured approach to problem solving
- Should have an overall P&L thought process, trade-offs that need to be made and impact of various decision on different line items of the P&L
- High level of detail orientation to be able to build operating plans for the business
- Good influencing skills and stakeholder management skills and ability to get work done from internal & external stakeholders
- Good project management skills to drive and keep multifunctional projects on a track with clearly defined success measures
- Creative thinker and ability to connect the dots between external research, internal data and intuition through consumer interactions
Preferred Experience :
- Roles involving consumer first thinking - Brand Management / Consumer marketing
- Experience of owning New Product Development/ Innovation projects in F&B is a must.
- P&L management - Category / Product or Business Management roles in traditional / online sectors preferably F&B, FMCG/D
- Digital Businesses - Exposure to digital businesses, utilization of - tech- to solve for consumer problems is a plus.
- Research, Analysis & Insights - Consumer insights, Research, Product Strategy, Market Knowledge
- Person should be super passionate about Meat category
- Work-experience of 1-4 years post MBA or 2-6 years post graduation from top colleges
- Experience of entrepreneurship/ working in a small to mid startup is a plus