Talent Acquisition at Licious
Views:6430 Applications:1371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Licious - Business Finance Manager (7-15 yrs)
Business Finance Manager
Licious, operated by Delightful Gourmet Pvt. Ltd, is India's leading gourmet meat brand. Headquartered in Bangalore and recently expanded to Hyderabad and NCR.
Licious was launched in September 2015 by Abhay Hanjura and Vivek Gupta who sensed a huge business opportunity in offering prime quality meat products that was otherwise dominated by the unhygienic and unreliable wet market followed by frozen meat options which is an unpopular workaround for Indian consumers. Licious follows an end-to-end business based on the hub and spoke model that starts from procuring the fresh produce to processing, storage and delivery.
Through this entire supply chain, the freshness and nutritional content of the meat is strictly maintained till the delivery at the doorstep of the consumer. Licious was started with the aim of satisfying customers with world class meat, fish, seafood and meat based products (Spreads , soups & pickles) . Powered by technology, Licious delivers within 120 minutes of ordering through either the web site or the Licious app.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Finance with CA with 5-10 years of relevant work experience in Business Finance
- Strong knowledge in financial evaluation of business performance on different parameters like operating margin, Net margin, ROI across geographies, Pricing.
- Strong in Revenue and Marketing Expense planning and control
- Worked with Alliance and city team to identify new avenues of growth, prepare business cases
- Strong knowledge in Deal pricing, P&L Account, Revenue closure and Audit, Legal document review, Revenue Forecast, Internal Audit, Annual Business plan etc..
- Should have an experience in cost structures, P&L management, unit economy and stakeholder management
- Prepare and implement Financial Plan and Budget to different business units
- Formulate Risk Management Polices and Process
- Strong experience in Headcount & Utilization, Management Accounting, Customer Contracting, Revenue recognition and awareness of legal contracts.
- Exposure to International clients with hands-on experience with US & UK client contracts
- Should be able to identify profitable areas of the business and work with internal stakeholders to bridge the gaps (Sales, Delivery and Functions).
- Leadership treads and influencing behavior