Talent Acquisition at Delightful Gourmet Pvt. Ltd
Views:3688 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Licious - Business Analyst (2-5 yrs)
KEY DELIVERABLE :
- Create and analyze key metrics such as Category revenue, gross margin, conversion, average order value, customer acquisition, repeat cohorts, category cohorts, repeat across different segment of customers, funnel level conversion, etc.
- Gather user requirements for new reports and enhance existing reports. Interpret needs and design reports to meet end-user expectations.
- Work with product and technology teams to define and measure identified key metrics
- Data validation and attention to detail are required as this role will be accountable for the quality of all the numbers delivered through dashboards or otherwise.
- Post each major event, collate information and present data in a cohesive succinct manner such as to evolve the construct significantly with each iteration.
- Maintaining GM and CM data for categories at daily, weekly and monthly - city and company level.
- Analysis of market and industry information to produce insights which feed as inputs to other projects, recommendations, tracking signals, etc.
- Experience in handling big data sets (Structured or unstructured data).
- Ability to understand business problems and convert them to an optimal data strategy.
- Willingness to learn new concepts, methods, and technologies.
- Conduct in-depth business analysis to provide insights/root cause for business performance.
- Conduct an in-depth business analysis to help create a business case
- Apply advanced knowledge of statistical techniques, data mining, text mining.
- Well versed with one or more of these GA, GTM, Clevertap, Appsflyer & understand various tracking systems.
- Business Intelligence & Analytics, Web Analytics, Consulting, Professional Services
Skills Required : Strong hands-on expertise on R, SQL, Advanced Excel (VBA), Tableau
Skills Preferred : Tableau, Big data frameworks, Scala, PIG, Python, etc.
Soft Skills :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to new development environments and changing business situations.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong storytelling & articulation skills ability to convert the analytical output into clear, concise, and persuasive insights & recommendations for the technical & non-technical audience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.