Talent Acquisition at Licious
Views:1453 Applications:344 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Licious - Brand Manager (6-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Using consumer research, internal and external understanding, data, intuition, creating relevant categories and sub-categories for Licious to help build deeper understanding of the consumers, their behaviors, needs / wants across different occasions.
- Competition analysis & study of industry trends to provide key inputs for conceptualization, Communication of the products in the category.
- Develop the Marketing Mix for the category to include the products, communication platform, category guidelines and key communication element
- Represent the consumer within the company and own category conversion, category P&L as a metric
- To create frameworks for solutioning for a specific category/sub-category/SKUs
- Design the GTM and scale up for new categories
- Define clear metrics for the category/sub-category success and build sustainable programs to structurally drive the same across the organization.
- Work closely, across functions ( NPD, Backend Supply Chain, Delivery Ops, Brand & Offline & Digital Marketing Team ) for the following
- Supply Chain and Procurement ; Follow up and coordination on supply chain deliverables of key marketing activities, procurement targets, monitoring sourcing price, packaging development and its pricing
- Packaging design development and execution for products
- NPD ; Guide on New product Development and developing features in existing products.
- Internal/External Creative Team and other Strategic Planners ; To develop the communication elements and category/product implementation guidelines.
- Build strong basics for the category QOS, SLA, Cx in target cities and zones
- Increase category awareness & trials
- Come up with strong pipeline of growth ideas to increase repeats for the category