Talent Acquisition at Delightful Gourmet Pvt. Ltd
Views:3380 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Licious - Brand Manager (4-6 yrs)
- Continuous Consumer understanding need gap analysis through structured consumer research. Use Consumer learnings and trends to formulate Marketing and brand plans
- Translate brand strategy into brand/marketing plans and go-to market strategies for city launches
- Conceptualize and implement integrated marketing and communication program
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns and activations
- Conceptualize and execute social media strategy for the brand
- Work with external creative agencies and digital channel managers to ensure that plans are executed as developed
- Collaborate, conceptualize with and review plans and schedules submitted by agency and social media team to ensure they meet campaign objectives
- Work with category teams to ensure their objectives are clearly outlined, expectations aligned and output reported.
- Foster strong and productive relationships with all agencies and internal partners.
- Embrace knowledge of all changing media marketplace conditions, consumer trends, research/measurement evolutions, media tech, and provide expertise internally to keep organization in the know
What you will need
- Master's degree in business administration specializing in marketing
- 4-6 years of experience in FMCG/Ecommerce/FMCD
- Demonstrate a competent level of media understanding
- Proven experience in communication development working with creative agencies
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills, ability to organize information in a high-level way to communicate key points to partners and internal stakeholders
- Should have managed campaigns end to end
- Should be a self-starter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.