Licious - Associate Director - Product Manager - Consumer Experience - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (8-10 yrs)
Associate Director - Product Manager - Consumer Experience
Job Description :
About the Consumer Experience Team :
- This team is continuously focuses on reimagining a wide range of products which improve over all shopping experience of Licious by redesigning & launching products around Search & Discovery, Recommendations, User Growth, Retention and Payment Experience Products. As a Product Manager you will get an opportunity to Vision, Ideate, strategize and take data driven decisions on enhancing overall experience of the end consumer.
Responsibilities Of The Role :
- You are a customer-obsessed Product Manager thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations.
- You will be owning the entire Product Vision, Strategy, and Execution across all the features & products focusing on Consumer Experience on both Mobile & Web Platforms of Licious.
- You will be responsible to both Short Term and Long Term Product Strategy for the products / feature which you own.
- Should be highly data driven in product road mapping product planning, defining clear Prioritization Metric (Risk Vs Cost Metric etc), and an overall agile product development processed
- Collaborate with different Stakeholders including Engineering, Data Sciences, QA teams & different business stakeholders throughout the product development life cycle.
- You are right a lot, you Push Back key stakeholders to preserve the overall vision & roadmap of the product line.
- Stay abreast of New Innovations and latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with business.
An Ideal candidate should have :
- Min 8+ years of overall experience, 5+ yrs of experience from ideating to launching products in a hyper-growth environment (driven by user research).
- Your every decision is backed by Data and You have proven experience in driving Product Strategy for large-scale consumer products.
- You should be highly analytical and able to identify opportunities to prioritize and drive a multi-year product roadmap for large-scale Mobile & eCommerce Organizations in the past.
- Should have Innovated & executed at the quickest possible time through continuous A/B Testing of the user journeys and provide actionable insights and recommendation.
- MBA From Premier Institute is a Plus