Talent Acquisition at Licious
Views:1317 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Licious - Associate Director - HORECA - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (7-9 yrs)
PURPOSE OF ROLE
- Work in cross-functional team in developing and finetuning the right business model in Bangalore and creating a playbook for expansion balance cities.
- Build optimal sales organisation to service multiple customer segments.
- Responsible for planning and delivering Revenue (volume and value), credit and contribution margin for Domestic Sales business within planned costs.
- Create systems and processes to achieve the Best supplier status across customer segments.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in creating and executing the best servicing model (s) for customers.
- Develop business and market intelligence to aid in identifying new sources of growth (customer / product / pricing / service), creating the ideal portfolio mix and right pricing to drive profitability.
- Drive volume and value growth.
- Plan and delivery annual sales plan within agreed sales spends and credit deployment.
- Create optimal sales organisation, sharply defined roles and responsibilities.
- Drive market share growth by monitoring and guiding sales team in impacting key customer measures like Wallet share, Frequency of ordering, Average bill value, Sales per customer, credit rotation etc.
- Responsible for delivering revenue and contribution margin for domestic sales.
- Drive Customer retention by ensuring delighted customer experience
- Create the right customer - product - service mix for customer segments.
- Drive business growth by creating new opportunities across vectors of customer, product and service
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in Operations, Sourcing etc. in enhancing overall customer experience and becoming the Supplier of Choice for our customers
- 7+ years' experience in FMCG or similar sales; Experience in B2B (Retail + Horeca) sales and Sale of meat products an added plus
- Candidate should have performed in Regional (RSM) role (s) for 3 years. Candidate with National role would be preferred.
- Candidate for Tier 1 Management Institute