Licious - Associate Director - Customer Retention (6-10 yrs)
About the Company :
Licious, operated by Delightful Gourmet Pvt. Ltd, is India's leading gourmet meat brand. Headquartered in Bangalore. Licious was launched in September 2015 by Abhay Hanjura and Vivek Gupta who sensed a huge business opportunity in offering prime quality meat products that was otherwise dominated by the unhygienic and unreliable wet market followed by frozen meat options which is an unpopular workaround for Indian consumers.
Licious follows an end-to-end business based on the hub and spoke model that starts from procuring the fresh produce to processing, storage and delivery. Through this entire supply chain, the freshness and nutritional content of the meat is strictly maintained till the delivery at the doorstep of the consumer. Licious was started with the aim of satisfying customers with world class meat, fish, seafood and meat based products. Powered by technology, Licious delivers within 120 minutes of ordering through either the web site or the Licious app.
About the role :
The role-holder will need to develop and execute programs across a variety of direct-to-customer marketing channels, create robust frameworks to capture learnings, run experiments to test hypothesis so as to make data-driven decisions and maximize customer lifetime value. Candidate should be comfortable with ambiguity, capable of working in a fast-paced environment, possess strong attention to detail, and able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to understand and solve complex business problems.
Key Responsibilities :
- Own and execute life cycle marketing strategies focused on customer retention including goals, roadmap and performance delivery in line with business expectations
- End-to-End ownership of retention programs and processes across a variety of direct-to-customer channels - Outbound & Inbound, Manual / Assisted (tele-calling, visits) & Automated (including email, SMS, push notifications, merchandising and other new upcoming digital mediums)
- Conceptualizing, building, executing and analyzing retention programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights via tests and iterative optimization
- Generate deep insights about customers that increase their retention, root-cause & predict churn and lead to inventing new ways to delight and retain customers. Will include conducting primary & secondary customer research
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for retention
- Partner with the product team to translate business goals into short term and long-term product roadmaps
- Comfortable in generating a strategic vision as well as glide path with product teams. Stay abreast of new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these
- Liaise with marketing, CS, technology team members to benchmark performance, streamline/improve processes and leverage best practices. Work with multiple cross-functional teams including fulfilment, sales, CS, product, Network to drive the key programs.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills and present high-quality documents to leadership
- Stellar problem solving and issue resolution skills with the ability to work effectively across stakeholders while maintaining quality and attention to detail. Readiness to roll up sleeves when required.
Basic Qualifications :
- MBA with 6+ years of relevant work experience in lifecycle marketing
- Demonstrate result orientation and high Bias for action. The candidate must have strong operational experience and be willing to get hands dirty.
- Proven track-record of managing and delivering marketing programs identifying customer actions and conversions for each stage and achieving those KPIs
- Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations. Skilled at decoding the price-value equation from a customer's perspective and an ability to speak the customer's language
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to think big and rethink how to better serve our customers
- Experience in consumer internet orgs with fast paced and accelerated growth trajectories and a deep understanding of food-tech is a plus.