Licious - Assistant Vice President - Talent Acquisition (8-12 yrs)
Licious is looking for an experienced, adaptive, creative & adventurous AVP - Talent Acquisition, who's hyper-excited about performance & has a sense of deep ownership and responsibility. At Licious, the TEAM is building India's 1st consumer tech food brand and the category we've chose to disrupt, to start with, is the Fresh Meats and Gourmet category. This category is one of the largest consumer categories in India's retail landscape & offers tremendous opportunities to create a world-class brand in India.
We believe that at the heart of the company is our unflinching commitment to delivering a world-class quality of products to the urban consumer with the experiential aftertaste continuing well into the last mile by awesome customer service & great technology acting as an enabler.
Position: AVP - Talent Acquisition
Job Description: -
- Analyse and communicate with Internal and External sources on recruitment trends, results and insights (business unit, client and external market) to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk
- Become key contact point for TA stakeholders and HR contacts for recruitment, sourcing or strategy
- Oversight of the Manpower requirements to the management on weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to stakeholders.
- Monitor or manage the delivery of recruitment assignments according to the agreed recruitment process.
- Represent Licious brand in the market to attract and retain talent and strive to achieve a reputation of recruitment best practice/employer of choice
- Drive recruitment through various channels Web/portals/Social Media/ Referral
- Develop a strategy to build internal recruitment capabilities and reduce overall hiring costs
- Market Mapping and strategic approach towards mapping skills (Generic/Niche) in the market.
Reports into: VP HR
Direct Reports: Manager (Operations- BE and FE), Manager ( Corporate Hiring)
Our Promise to You: -
- We will value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy over years of experience
- We have no industry baggage and we are willing to try out new ideas
- We are always excited to hear from you
- Exposure of working in a consumer brand- handling corporate, back end and front end operations