Licious - Assistant Vice President - HR Business Partner (5-8 yrs)
- Partner actively with Business Heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Become a trusted advisor to the Functional Heads. Lead the People Connect Strategy, own business Partnering for the entire Supply Chain (Corporate, Back End and Front End Ops).
- Enable effective people decisions through timely changes in the organisation structure.
- Lead HR Ops (HR transactions in the Employee Life Cycle): Payroll, Full and Final, HR Compliance, HRMS, Employee Grievances.
- On-going engagement with the client population to ensure effective HR support and coverage. Develop and implement appropriate communication processes and interventions on an on-going basis.
- Talent Development & Deployment Facilitate in identifying, nurturing and deploying talent effectively. Partner with the Business Heads and Talent and L&D team to build people capability.
- Drive active employee engagement; be seen as a go to HR implement specific engagement initiatives (targeted 1-1 discussions, pulse sessions, VoE initiatives etc.) that help achieve a highly engaged employee population across the varied businesses.
- Active support to Unit HR and Business Heads on compensation planning - year-end actions as well as key hires fitments; Ensure consistent implementation of decisions. Partner with compensation specialist team to lead an efficient and coordinated annual year-end compensation process for the business.
Reports into: VP HR
Direct Reports - Corporate HRBP, Regional HRBP teams, Manager HR Ops.
Our Promise to You:
- We will value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy over years of experience.
- We have no industry baggage and we are willing to try out new ideas.
- We are always excited to hear from you.