Talent Acquisition at Delightful Gourmet Pvt. Ltd
Views:4071 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Licious - Assistant Manager - Finance - CA (1-3 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Financial reporting & Insights (Qualified CA, 0-3yrs)
The individual will be responsible for financial reporting & insights along with supervising day to day finance operations. This is a high visibility role and will involve significant interactions with multiple stakeholders including accounting, business operations, auditors.
Responsibilities of the role:
(A) Financial Reporting
- Manage the weekly, monthly and quarterly results reporting & general ledger control
- Ensure accurate & timely book closure with an in-depth review of variances with respect to Budget & previous period
- Assist in preparation & finalization of statutory financial statements & other reports, participate actively in getting the statutory audit completed on time, ensuring minimum audit observations
- Prepare and maintain report templates for more advanced reports, supervise all enhancement and development requests
(B) Financial analysis & Insights:
- Collaborate with operations to understand the existing processes, develop and recommend methods to improve controllership
- Perform troubleshoot on all financial reports & identify trends to determine improvement plans
- Coordinate with various departments and compile & review all financial information, prepare special reports and perform ad-hoc analysis as required
- Conduct reviews & evaluation for cost reduction opportunities
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results & the company's actual performance compared to the business plans
- The candidate will also have to manage collation and aggregation of data and cater to all financial data related requests from multiple stakeholders. Act as go-to-person for financial data requests
Who are we looking for?
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 0-3 years of post-qualification experience
- The ideal candidate will have a strong articleship in Audit and post qualification experience in either Audit or a Finance role
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to understand the business requirements & an eye for detail.
- Strong MsExcel and MsPowerpoint skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.