Liberty Steel at Talent Acquisition Manager
Views:374 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Liberty Steel Group - Procurement Process Excellence Consultant (7-10 yrs)
Looking for Procurement Process Excellence consultant for our company Liberty Steel.
Job Location: Vashi (Navi Mumbai)
Total Experience: 7-8 yrs in consulting
Procurement Process Excellence Role
- Experience in drafting of process, rules and guidelines and prior experience in leading process reengineering and standardization based on industry leading practices ex. Vendor management process, Risk Management, Strategic business planning process, and Procurement Performance management etc.
- To develop and implement workflow processes, metrics and tracking/monitoring mechanisms to ensure operational oversight of strategic partners
- Support the current procurement team in implementing robust vendor selection programs to ensure that the best vendors are secured.
- Benchmarking, best practice exchange and standardization of fulfilment processes
- Ensure enterprise-wide needs for due diligence, risk assessment and continuing vendor monitoring are being accomplished.
- Support the digital transformation of the Procurement function by establishing the technology roadmap to promote overall efficiency gains within the function
- Increase awareness of procurement systems & tools and policies & procedures across our internal clients to ensure efficient sourcing and procurement activity
- Support the Procurement team with standard templates, robust analytics and enhance market intelligence to lead a robust pipeline of cost savings opportunities
- Deliver operational performance excellence and continuous improvement projects with robust Performance management process establishment.
- To ensure high quality data management (Registering/On-boarding) by developing processes and procedures that ensure consistent feedback is provided by internal stakeholders to strategic partners as well as continual improvement.
- Support relevant boards/councils, SMEs and domain groups to build a strong process community.
- An exceptional academic record with degree from top tier college or University (Engineering and Business degrees preferred)
- 8+ years of experience preferable as a consultant with track record in operations improvement
- Solid method competency in lean methods, problem solving techniques and structuring of complex improvement projects
- Six sigma black belt or similar qualification is a plus
- Exceptional project and people management skills
- Superior analytical skills and operational modelling capabilities connected to strategic thinking