Liberty Steel at Talent Acquisition Manager
Views:355 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Liberty Steel Group - Digital Procurement Consultant (7-10 yrs)
Looking for a Digital Procurement Consultant for our company Liberty Steel.
Job Location: Vashi (Navi Mumbai)
Total Experience: 7-8 yrs in consulting
Digital Procurement Role
- To embed digital Procurement Excellence within the Liberty Steel Procurement Network and ensure that all tools and digital processes are fully maintained.
- The selected person will be the key Point of Contact for implementing and sustaining digital modular solutions in Procurement across all sites.
- They will support in identifying, selecting and implementing new digital tools, as well as maintain existing procurement solutions.
- They will be responsible for ensuring that all key users have the necessary access/training and will facilitate digital Procurement Best Practice across all Liberty Steel sites.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support in maintaining and updating the Procurement Workplan accordingly for the next 12 months
- Maintain the Knowledge Academy or Learning Management system
- Ensure that new starters have access to the Knowledge Academy and understand how to access training materials
- Ensure that all team members have access to relevant tools and understand the Category Sourcing process
- Act as Point of Contact for eSourcing - support in creating eSourcing activities
- Ensure that all new/existing suppliers are added to SRM program and managed accordingly
- Support in managing inventory optimisation and supply chain planning
- Act as Point of Contact for SharePoint maintain the site and upload relevant news and files to SharePoint
- Ensure that all team members have access to the online Contract Management tool, Upload all contracts to the online tool
- Ensure Contract Management process excellence
- Maintain Contract templates for relevant categories