Offshore Strategy Manager at Liberty Mutual
Views:5244 Applications:1204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1169
Liberty Mutual - Research Analyst - Partner Management & Analytics - Global Business Services (0-2 yrs)
Research Analyst - Partner Management and Analytics
Global Business Services
WHAT YOU'LL DO :
- We are seeking a strong candidate with passion to work in the Insurance domain. The professional will join as Research Analyst - Partner Management and Analytics in the Global Business Services team within Procurement, reporting to the Offshore Strategy Manager. The professional will work with and support our Procurement Category Strategists and Strategic Business Partners by providing expertise in research, analytics, proposals, and will contribute to knowledge management and development.
- The candidate will leverage both internal and external resources to collect, validate, analyze and generate insights in support of Category Strategists and Business Stakeholders at Liberty Mutual. Prior experience in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, BPO or IT are preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Research - Use qualitative and quantitative research methods to collect information on BPO industry as well as other category trends, strategies, spend, performance, competitors and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
2. Analytics - Gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends and turn it into information which can offer ways to improve business outcomes and add value to our business - supporting Procurement's continued goal of providing influential expertise and seamless internal customer experience
3. Design and Analyze Stakeholder Surveys - Understand business objectives and design questionnaires/surveys to discover prospective preferences of Business Stakeholders. Analyze the outcome of the surveys and present the findings in easy to understand way
4. Supplier Management Support - Support the Offshore Strategy Manager on monitoring supplier performance against contractual terms and conditions, assess supplier financial health and develop risk mitigation plans for critical and preferred suppliers.
5. Logistics Support - Advise and Plan Site Visits, Assessment & Readiness
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
1. Problem solving using creative methods
2. Delivering original analysis and insights to team and providing thought partnership
3. Providing synthesis and packaging of results (e.g. Excel Data Manipulation, Client Ready Power Point Presentations)
4. Providing customized knowledge for business, preparing accurate, well developed documents and charts
5. Executing and coordinating multiple complex research requests with competing deadlines
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS):
1. Bachelor's Degree (B.Tech/B.Com/BBS/BBA) required from Top Tier Universities (IITs, NIT, Delhi University).
2. Up to 2 years post Bachelors/Masters work experience in Analytics/Advisory/Consulting
3. Proficient in using Excel, Power Point, Dashboarding (Power BI), VBA and general database knowledge.
4. History of excellence in academics and personal achievements
5. Proven experience in working in cross-functional teams
6. Preferred experience in working closely with internal and external stakeholders
7. Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills
8. Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
9. Positive, can-do attitude
10. Demonstrated ability to positively interact with other departments, units, managers and colleagues to achieve specific business results
11. Self-motivated, takes initiative and can effectively organize, multi-task and prioritize a wide array of initiatives. Has an aptitude for innovation, high integrity and ethics
YOU'LL WORK WITH:
Our research analysts collaborate with global colleagues across Liberty Mutual to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our business. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge and research positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative research careers.
WHO WE ARE :
- At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
- We're dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfilment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.