Manager at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:163 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Liasoning Officer - Logistics/Shipping eCommerce - LLB (8-12 yrs)
It is India's best logistics software, which offers automated shipping solution. Using this, one can ship anywhere in India and abroad using the best courier company and at discounted rates. It works with MSMEs in the e-commerce sector, providing shipments to 220 countries across 26,000+ pin codes. The brand currently has over 1.5 lakh sellers on board and works with 15 courier partners for seamless last-mile deliveries.
Position : Liasoning Officer : will report to CFO of the Company
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Compliance
Summary Of Position :
The incumbent will work independently and within a group setting to act as liaison between Regulatory Affairs and other functional areas including external partners, and consultants in the planning, organizing, and preparing of regulatory documents for submission to governmental regulatory agencies.
This individual will have a solid understanding of Inter-State transport /goods regulations, Weight & Measurement rules, Octroi Regulations and experience with regulatory submissions, Liasioning with Sale Tax officials and other government officials. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and effective verbal communication skills, proficient in project management, is flexible, and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Major Activities And Responsibilities :
- Strong exposure to Transport Infrastructure sector and successfully executed various job responsibilities ranging from data collection/information gathering to preparing policy recommendations to the Government, in order to push for necessary reforms for the development of the sector.
- Subject matter expert for All India Transport and Network Designing
- Subject matter expert in Regulatory affairs and Taxation.
- Identify gaps, develop and implement solutions to drive Performance Improvement across multiple sites of regional operations.
- Thoroughly understand and practice Proprietary Advanced Quality Planning process for all implementations and major performance improvement initiatives.
- Coach new site management teams in how to execute their job properly.
- Act as liaison between Regulatory Affairs and other functional areas; represent Regulatory Affairs in cross-functional team meetings.
- Provide regulatory support for overall operations activities.
- Monitor company progress toward fulfillment of regulatory commitments.
- Monitoring the operational cost up to optimum utilization level. Liaised with BD team in handling of business expansion. Implementation for new Transportation projects and Surface Domestic products.
- Transit damage management as a cost-effective measure.
- Responsible for Inbound-outbound transportation process improvement.
- Initiate and/or contribute to local process improvements which have an impact on Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance or other departments.
- Author and review standard operating procedures (SOPs); ensure SOPs are in compliance with current regulatory requirements and provide regulatory support for corporate quality assurance efforts.
- Develop and maintain current regulatory knowledge.
Qualification : LLB