Assistant Manager at People Tree Consultant
Views:2528 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Liability Operations Deliverables - Bank (6-10 yrs)
Salary Range: 8 - 11 LPA
Looking for professionals for a leading private sector bank, who will be responsible for managing team to ensure smooth day to day operations on the Ops floor. Prime job responsibilities will include supervision of team, allocation & monitoring
Location : Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Handle deliverables production, dispatch & management.
- Coordination with vendors for production & dispatch of deliverables.
- Supervise team & allocate tasks as per targets.
- Tracking performance of courier for delivery.
- Complaint & Query Management.
- Coordination with internal departments to ensure timely information.
- Developing control mechanisms to ensure no process lapse.
- Meeting timelines & SLAs.
- Highlight any internal errors committed by the Processor & take necessary action(s);
- Review of processes & improvisation.
- Verify & publish various MIS, business newsletters, management reports, presentations as per business requirements;
- Ensure effective customer service;
- Maintain & update error ratchet, customer complaints tracker along with a corrective & preventive action plan;
- Escalate any issues/complaints to the business head in a timely manner;
- Ensure comprehensive compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements as relevant for various product and services;
- Participate in launch/implementation of any new Products and Processes;
- Formulate process improvement ideas/projects in the unit resulting in cost saves or productivity improvements.
- Ensure that processes laid down are followed in case of contingency.
- Support the unit managers in preparation of any audit related deliverables i.e. internal / external, ISO,
- Regulatory, Statutory, etc. Attend to any audit findings and resolve them immediately;
- Maintain personal & team discipline (timings, attendance etc) in the office;
- Act as an effective back up in the absence of peers handling other processes within the same team.
- Graduate/ Postgraduate/ MBA from a recognized university/premium business school.
Experience : 6-10 years of Retail Liabilities Operations
If interested kindly apply with your updated resume mentioning current compensation details.
Team People Tree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.