Human Resource at Lexstart Consultancy Pvt. Ltd
Views:1292 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:220
LexStart Consultancy - In-house Legal Council - FinTech Domain (3-15 yrs)
This position is responsible for providing legal advice to various business areas, with a particular focus on fin-tech and technology law matters, including technology transactions, cybersecurity, privacy, data agreements, contracts, and intellectual property matters.
- Conduct legal research, prepare legal memoranda, and render legal counsel and advice to internal clients related to assigned areas of responsibility, including as related to crypto-currency, payments, and other fintech issues.
- Provide advice and strategic support to the legal department and to the Bank's business leaders regarding a range of technology law issues, licensing, including open source software, and other intellectual property issues (e.g., patent, trademark, copyright)
- Participate in creating and delivering training related to technology law matters and other relevant issues in specified areas of responsibility, as may be appropriate.
- Review, draft and negotiate other relevant Bank contracts, including Requests for Proposals.
- Undertake assignments as needed on various legal matters.
- Participate in select System workgroups and work on other special projects. Assist the other attorneys with their System responsibilities.
- Work with lawyers and staff of the Board of Governors and other Reserve Banks on matters and issues related to areas of responsibility or as otherwise assigned/requested